Jumbo Loan Products
We offer a wide array of super jumbo mortgage products and luxury home financing options, including adjustable rate super jumbo mortgages (ARMs), fixed rate super jumbo mortgages, interest-only super jumbo loans, super jumbo construction loans, and many others. We think and work out side the box to help the jumbo and super jumbo client meet there financial needs.
THE AMOUNT YOU MAY BORROW WILL DEPEND ON
- Jumbo and Super Jumbo mortgage services for Luxury Real Estate
- Rates for Jumbo and Super Jumbo Mortgages are As Low As 2.0%
In order to meet the needs of our sophisticated luxury real estate clientele and business partners, we provide numerous unique high-end super jumbo loan programs. The following is a sampling of our offerings:
- Jumbo and Super Jumbo Construction Loans
- Jumbo and Super Jumbo Hard Money Loans
- Jumbo and Super Jumbo Stated Income Loans
- Jumbo and Super Jumbo Purchase and Refinance Loans
- Up to 100% financing via dual collateral or cross collateral programs
- Lending to corporations and variety of trusts including blind trusts
- Relationship-Based pricing on luxury home loans
- No maximum loan amounts and no cash-out limits
- Construction lending (land, construction-to-permanent)
- Super jumbo loans for co-ops
- Super jumbo lending in all 50 states
- Super jumbo loans for foreign nationals (case by case basis)
FIXED RATE MORTGAGES
We offer 30,20 and 15 year fixed mortgages. With a fixed rate mortgage the payment and rate do not adjust for the life of the loan.
FIXED TERM ARMS
Adjustable Rate Mortgages that have an initial fixed period of 3, 5, 7 or 10 years. During this period the rate and payment do not change. After the initial fixed period the interest rate and payment can change depending on the index that the adjustments are tied to along with a set margin.
FOLLOWING ARE THE TWO MOST POPULAR INDEXES USED TO DETERMINE THE NEW RATE OF INTEREST AFTER THE FIXED TERM
LIBOR stands for “London Interbank Offered Rate”, which is the interest rate offered by many London Banks for dollar deposits. These deposits (and the indexes) are for 1, 3, 6 or 12 month durations. Generally, if your initial rate is fixed for more than 6 months (for example, 3, 5, or 7 years), the rate will then adjust after this fixed period either every subsequent 6 months or 12 months.
An index based on the auctions of U.S. Treasury bills, or on the U.S. Treasury’s daily yield curve. It is commonly used in determining mortgage rates for mortgages with an unfixed component and as a performance benchmark for investors in the capital markets as it represents a rate of return that investors would be able to get from almost any bank, with minimal effort. Treasury indexes are proprietary. The calculations of treasury indexes and their components vary by the financial institution calculating the index.
INTEREST ONLY MORTGAGES
WE OFFER EVERYTHING FROM 1 MONTH ADJUSTABLE TO 10/1 ADJUSTABLE TO 30 YEAR FIXED RATE LOANS WITH INITIAL INTEREST ONLY PAYMENTS. THE INTEREST ONLY PERIOD CAN VARY FROM 3 YEARS TO 10 YEARS AFTER WHICH TIME YOUR PAYMENT IS BOTH PRINCIPAL AND INTEREST AMORTIZED OVER THE REMAINING TERM OF THE LOAN.
PLEDGED ASSET MORTGAGES
Under these programs you pledge liquid investments in lieu of a down payment or equity. This means you can finance 100% of your home purchase without liquidating a single account. This also allows you to avoid capital gains from liquidating assets, maximize your mortgage interest deduction and avoid mortgage insurance.